Posting Comments

It has come to my attention that some have had difficulty in posting comments here at my blog. The problem has to do with difficulties in reading the word Blogger gives in their "word verification" feature. So, in lieu of that, I've turned off "word verification" and have turned on "comment moderation." What this means is that anyone should be able to post comments without having to confirm that they're human, but it still gives me control over those who like to post spam comments. When posting to a blog where "comment moderation" has been turned on, you should realize that your comment will not be posted to the blog immediately. After you've written your comment and clicked on the "post comment" button, you should see somewhere on the page the following statement: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval."

If any of my readers experience any other problems with leaving comments here at my blog, please don't hesitate to email me using the "contact" link above.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment