WIR #—: Realms of Fantasy

ROF-1004Realms of Fantasy. April 2010, vol. 16, no. 2.
Copyright © 2010 Tir Na Nog Press.

Web site:
http://www.rofmag.com/


I'd renewed my subscription to Realms of Fantasy soon after I learned that they were back in print, but my subscription fell through the cracks somewhere and I had to contact their subscription department to make sure that I received the issues I'd paid for. When they realized their mistake, they corrected the error and said that they'd send me the February issue for free. When it arrived, I discovered that I'd been sent the February issue for last year. I didn't want to miss this year's February issue, however, because I'd learned that it contained the Harlan Ellison story I mentioned in my previous post and Ellison is a damned good writer. So, I hightailed it to Barnes & Noble and bought the February issue. Today, the first issue in my new subscription arrived.

This issue contains the following stories:

  • Just Another Word, by Carrie Vaughn
  • Hanuman's Bridge, by Euan Harvey
  • The Hag Queen's Curse, by M. K. Hobson
  • A Close Personal Relationship, by Thomas Marcinko
  • The Fortuitous Meeting of Gerard van Oost and Oludara, by Christopher Kastensmidt

I'll be reading these over the next two or three days.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment